This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Settings I'd Like to See More Of
Oooh what a good question! When I read a book, I like it to sit me down and take me to a world I've never been to.
But I've never thought where I'd go if I could actually choose. Here's what I came up with!
1. France I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss :)
2. Ireland I don't think I've ever read a YA book set in Ireland. I would love to be able to read about a yummy Irish romance!
3. England England's just awesome. There are definitely not enough of books there.
4. Australia The few books I've read with Australian characters have been awesome. I'd love to actually see them go to Australia.
5. Bookstores I love it when the main character works in a bookstore. I can connect with them so much more and love when they have scenes there.
6. Maine I don't know why, but this state seems so calm and serene when I think about it. It'd be cool to read more books that take place there.
7. Lake Houses Some of the best books I've read took place during the summer at a lake house (The Summer series by Jenny Han and The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols).
8. New York As popular a state as New York is, I don't think I've read a lot that have taken place in the cities there. I read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and fell in love with their adventures through NYC.
9. Italy I think I've read maybe one or two books that take place in Italy. It's such a romantic country that I don't know why romance writers don't use it more often.
10. Ohio Okay, so maybe I'm a little biased because I'm from Ohio, but I get SO excited when a book takes place in this lovely state. I actually know the setting! But it doesn't happen all too often, so I think it'd be awesome if more books I read took place in my state :)
And that's my top ten! What did you guys put on your lists this week?