Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (13)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week! I know I'm a day late for posting this, but working has completely taken up my time! So sorry for being late, but here's everything I got this past week! 


From Publisher

Since I've been gone the past week, I haven't been able to get my mail, but there was a package that had been sitting in front of our door that our neighbor picked up for us. And Perks Of Being A Wallflower was inside!!!!! I read this one earlier this year and it was honestly one of my favorite books I've ever read. And to find that I got to have a copy of it? With the fabulous movie cover?? I was so excited!! I ran and told every single person in my family while hugging the book tight to me. This is definitely one I'm going treasure and read over and over again! 



And that's all for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week??



7 comments:

  1. I got this book too! It was such an exciting surprise. I read this book probably 10 years ago. I can't wait to read it again from the eyes of an adult, instead of a teenager.

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH this cover!! I want a copy too! I haven't read this book and disliked the previous cover (although that doesn't stop me from reading it), but I'm going to get a copy with the movie cover!! Thanks for sharing.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's awesome! I haven't read this one yet but I've heard it's amaazing!!! I'll have to read it soon :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that book, but it looks interesting!

    Happy reading!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of that either! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard really good things about The Perks of Being a Wallflower, so I hope you enjoy it! Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this one, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...