Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (239)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

You Before Anyone Else
By Julie Cross and Mark Perini
Release Date: August 2, 2016
New York City model Finley is fed up with hearing the same feedback at castings: she needs to take some serious action to wipe the "good girl" stamp from her resume if she wants to launch to stardom.

Enter Eddie Wells. He's shallow, predictable…and just as lost as Finley feels. Deep down, Finley is drawn to Eddie's bravado, his intensity. Except Eddie is hiding something. A big something. And when it surfaces, both loving and leaving Finley will become so much harder.


-----------------------------------

I love love love Julie Cross. Whatever Life Throws at You is one of my favorite books, so when I saw she had a new book coming out, I was definitely excited. I've never read a book about a model before, so the summary for this one intrigued me. Of course, one of the characters is hiding something big and I can't wait to find out what it is! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This author and book are both new to me, but this sounds like a great story. Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/04/waiting-on-wednesday-three-dark-crowns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! New subscriber here! :) I learned of you thru Sarah's blog (Words With Sarah - I adore that girl!). We definitely seem to share a lot of favorites - Colleen Hoover, Katie McGarry, JLA, Cora Carmack - and I'm looking to forward to lots of book talk.

    I read Third Degree by Julie Cross last year and really enjoyed it and this one sounds like it will be a fun read this summer.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...