Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Made Me Laugh


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books That Made Me Laugh

Hmmm, this one is a hard one for me. Do I want to list books that made me laugh A LOT or books where I chuckled here and there? There are only a few books that I can really think of that made me laugh a lot, so I'm going to include only five of those that really put a smile on my face and were just fun to read. 


1. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
2. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
3. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross


4. Pucked by Helena Hunting


Okay, so I lied. I can only come up with four. I was asking my sister for ideas and she made a good point that we just don't read flat-out funny books. We like the drama and the romance! So I hope it's okay that I only have four to share with you today! 

4 comments:

  1. That's how I looked at it. The books I picked aren't LOL books but the series combined had books where I was definitely laughing out loud!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really struggled with this topic as well. I could only come up with three books that I remember finding truly laugh out loud funny. I haven't read any of these yet, but I will definitely check them out.

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-will-make.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Wallbanger too!! I absolutely loved that book. I laughed so much and the audio was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
    Tanko119.jp
    Gh-magokoro.jp
    Cesi666.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...