Saturday, April 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (190)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I ordered one book from Amazon this week and I could not be more excited! I love RS Grey and have been pining after all of her other books after reading Scoring Wilder. I had an Amazon gift card, so I decided to go for Chasing Spring. I can't wait to read it!

For Kindle

I have had both of these on my wish-list for so long and they were both recently on sale for only 99 cents each! I couldn't resist a deal like that!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


4 comments:

  1. I think I told you this on Instagram but Chasing Spring is so good! I hope you enjoy it! sales are always the best! Thank goodness for them haha
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Chasing Spring sounds awesome! I love the cover. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well
    Stapleritalia.it
    Twittbot.net
    Syntigris.com.cn

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. Website I assume you made certain nice points in features also. Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...