Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Every Hopeless Romantic Should Read


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books Every Hopeless Romantic Should Read


1. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum 
2. On the Fence by Kasie West
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord


4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
5. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
6. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven


7. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
8. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
9. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin


10. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

6 comments:

  1. All totally new to me reads!! Nice picks and topic!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pretty much any CoHo book is great for the hopeless romantics. Ugly Love gutted me. Tell Me Three Things was amazing. It's one of my top reads of the year so far. I loved everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Something borrowed was a cute story. I've read a couple of Colleen Hoover's books, but these two are still on my TBR list. I have a co-worker who keeps telling me to read Outlander. It has to be her favorite book of all time. I think I'm going to have to bump that one up the TBR list.

    My TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-ten-tuesday-books-every-ya-fan.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of these except Ugly Love, and that wasn't my favorite Hoover book. But all the others here look interesting, and I hear Kasie West and Emery Lord are awesome romance writers so definitely want to give them a read soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Something Borrowed (even though rationally I shouldn't have liked the way that relationship got going.... I just DID) and can't wait to read Tell Me Three Things. Great list. I'm picky about romances, so I'm always up for recommendations for really really good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...