Monday, April 18, 2016

Recommendation: Favorite Rock Star Romances


If you follow me on Youtube, then you've already seen my recommendations as far as rock star romances. I love a good rockstar romances and there's just something about a guy that can sing that makes him so much more attractive. Am I right? I thought it'd be fun to share my favorite rock star romances and see if you all had any favorites of your own to share with me! 



Connected by Kim Karr
Mmmmm you don't know a rock star until you've met River Wilde. River is the lead singer of a band and the way him and Dahlia are connected is just intense from the start. Dahlia was already in a relationship when they first met, though, so when they meet later on and she is broken from that past relationship, she knows she shouldn't be with River. But who can resist him!? I loved how their story progressed through this series and you just have to check it out! 


Sweet Ache by K Bromberg
This one is part of K Bromberg's Driven series and it's the only one that has a rock star character (that I'm aware of) and it's oh so good. The rock star has to teach a college course in order to cover for his twin brother's mistake and has an intense attraction with his TA, who is determined to not be like all of the other girls who fawn over him. It's so good and so steamy and I just love it! 


Thoughtless by SC Stephens
If you've followed my blog for a while now, then you know how much I absolutely love SC Stephens' Thoughtless series. Kellan Kyle is to die for and you can't help but root for him in the first book when Kiera is dating his best friend. There is SO MUCH chemistry between Kellan and Kiera, which makes it even harder when Kiera and her boyfriend move in with Kellan for a little bit. While there is a love triangle and the main character can get a bit annoying at times, the good outweighs the bad and you'll love it in the end! 


You Really Got Me by Erika Kelly 
This is a recent find for me, but oh boy is it good. The main character wants to start managing bands after working for a production company for so long, so she goes to Texas and stays with her brother and his bad. She is so sure she can resist the irresistible Slater Vaughn, who is the lead singer and living right across the hall from her. Of course, it becomes impossible to resist him and Slater starts falling for how innocent and adorable she is. It is SO GOOOOOOOOD and I can't wait to read the rest of the series!


Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
The main character in this technically isn't a rock star, but he is a musician so it counts. This book is one of my all-time favorite books ever and Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors ever. So basically you should read this book. What makes this book so amazing is that Ridge, the main guy character, is deaf, but he still writes music that is absolutely beautiful. He let's Sydney in on his process and those moments are so breathtaking and emotional. There's obviously a connection between the two, but there is something major keeping them apart, but you just want them to be together so badly. If you haven't read this one yet, you must! 

And those are my favorite rock star romances! What books have you read that have had rock stars in them? I'd love to hear! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...