Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (238)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Summer Games
By RS Grey
Release Date: May 3, 2016
As an Olympic rookie, Andie Foster has spent far more time in her cleats than between the sheets. For 21 years, her Friday nights have consisted of blocking shots rather than taking them. But now that she's landed in Rio, she's ready to see for herself if the rumors about the Olympic Village are true:

• The athletes are all sex-crazed maniacs...
• The committee passes out condoms like candy...
• The games continue long after the medals have been handed out...

As Andie walks the line between rumor and reality, she's forced into the path of Frederick Archibald, a decorated Olympic swimmer and owner of a sexy British accent—too bad he's unavailable in a way that "it's complicated" doesn't even begin to explain.

In other words: off limits.

It doesn't matter that he has abs that could bring peace to the Middle East and a smile that makes even the Queen blush; Andie fully intends on keeping her focus on the soccer field. But the Village is small. Suffocating. Everywhere Andie goes, Freddie happens to be there—shirtless, wet from the pool, and determined to show her a whole new meaning of the phrase "international affairs".


---------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH. I can't even form words when I start to talk about how excited I am about this book. I am obsessed with Scoring Wilder and when I saw there would be a second book set in the same world, I flipped out. I love RS Grey's writing and just fun stories, so I can't wait to see what she comes up with to happen in Olympic Village! Bring on the hot athletes! 

1 comment:

  1. That's a new to me one! Though I am enjoying the eye candy! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...