Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (189)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For Review
 

Some fun books came for me! Hopefully they're as good as they look! 

From Amazon

I had an Amazon gift card and decided to get these two books and this adorable Ron Pop Funko from the Yule Ball. How cute is he??? I kept on calling him Won-Won like Lavender from the movie and my sister thought I was insane. But I love him and he has found a home next to Quidditch Harry!



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice new reads! And yay Funko!! Won-Won! I love it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I recently read On the Island and I absolutely loved it! I hope you'll enjoy it too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...