Friday, April 1, 2016

Journal Review: Start Where You Are by Meera Lee Patel


I was sent this beautiful journal from Penguin and I could not be more excited to give this one a shot. If you didn't know, I have been obsessed with journals for as long as I can remember. While I haven't been journaling as much as I used to, that hasn't stopped me from collecting journals that I think are beautiful. And this journal is definitely beautiful. 

 

Every page has a beautiful hand drawn image that has a quote from various people, such as authors and artists, and the other side of the page has a prompt for you to focus on the good in your life. Starting a new job and basically a new life after graduation, it's easy for me to focus on the stress and everything that goes wrong. This journal helps me focus on the good and just feel better about life. 


Did I mention that the art is absolutely breathtaking? The images in this journal definitely remind me of spring and the colors are just so vibrant and beautiful. They also include quotes from some of my favorite authors, including Walt Whitman and Oscar Wilde. Just looking at this journal makes me feel inspired!


Get a copy here: 




7 comments:

  1. I used to write similar book reports using tips for book report so I'm professional and I'm interested in your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot write an essay unless you have an idea of what to write about. Braimstorming is the process in which you come up with the essay topic https://manyessays.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I know that writing is not easy thing. Not many people can write really good and make easy reading for other people. That's why many people buy a persuasive essay in order to pass their assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found some unique things in this article because before this post I have read so many posts which were not so much interested as it. Dissertation Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very interesting I really like it. Thank you dear for sharing this beautiful article with us.
    Master Thesis Writing Services In Usa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your content and the lessons you share with your readers. Every time I read a post, https://masteressaywriters.co.uk/political-science-essay  I feel like I am able to take advantage of this post,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...