Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (158)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
I am so excited about my book mail this week! I got a finished copy of Everything, Everything, which I had already read and loved. The Art of Crash Landing looks so pretty and I'm obsessed with the cover! I can't wait to read it!

From Giveaway
I won the entire Blue series by Jules Barnard from Fiction Fare and I could not be more excited! These books look SO GOOD and like something I would absolutely love. I hope they end up being as good as they look!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

10 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All new to me this week bar one. Hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I have heard Everything Everything is fantastic. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything Everything is turning out to be a good read. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul!! I've been seeing Everything Everything around a lot lately. I'm going to have to check that one out. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/08/stacking-shelves-shopaholic-takes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I just finished reading Everything, Everything and I loved it. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book haul! I haven't heard of the Blue seires, I'll have to look them up.

    This is my first time taking part in Stacking The Shelves :)

    http://natalieslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know the books butthey look amazing. Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through.
    Luxury Hotel
    Soccer Wall

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes.
    Indobd.com
    www.indobd.com
    Indobd
    Indobd.com
    www.indobd.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...