Friday, December 14, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (66)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What is the last book that made you cry? Tell us about the scene...

Answer: Honestly? I don't even remember the last time I cried in a book. I think it was The Last Song, which I read almost three years ago. I don't really read sad books and it takes a REALLY sad book to make me cry. Which basically means I fall apart any time I read Nicholas Sparks books. 


I bawled like a baby when the son figured out his dad was dying and had a complete meltdown. But ever since then I can't remember crying in a book. I typically read romances and contemporary fiction, and those are more the fluffy stories, not the serious and emotional ones. But I'm perfectly fine with that! Haha, I'd rather read a story that leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside :)

2 comments:

  1. for some reason death scenes really get to people, i guess we all do not like to see people we love in books die.

    Check out my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the one and only Sparks book I read was A Walk to Remember which I can't recall if I cried. I likely got watery eyes! As that is what I've been saying all day when it comes to books that make us cry!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...