Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shelf Candy (5)



Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!



This cover just looks SO pretty! The sparkles and the girl's makeup make it seem magical, showing off the fantasy aspect of the story. Just looking at the cover makes me want to know more about the girl and who she desires or who desires her (meaning it's a romance, which is by far my favorite genre). And I love the font of the title and author name! It fits so perfectly with the whole feel of the cover, making the cover flat out AMAZING and the main reason this book is on my TBR list. 






6 comments:

  1. I love the sparkles too! so pretty! good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea with the sparkles. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover. It really dos give off a magical vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkles are definitely what makes it. I've got all her books on TBR, and she writes fast!

    Check mine out at Jenaissance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is the prettiest! It looks like a French make-up or perfume ad from the 60's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...