Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (203)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
By Jennifer E Smith
Release Date: September 1, 2015
Summary: On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.


-------------------------------

When I first added this to my tbr list, I didn't even look at the summary. All I knew was that this was by Jennifer E Smith, so I had to read it. And can we stop and stare at that gorgeous cover for a minute? I love it! Going on to the story, it sounds amazing! I love how the entire book takes place over 12 hours and how the two main characters are trying to sort out their feelings for each other and what they really want in the future. Sounds like a seriously emotional read! 

10 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting pick. I definitely like the covers for this series. Hope you love it when it comes out.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an eARC of this but I haven't read it yet. I loved her book: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! And this cover kind of reminds me of that one! I should probably put this higher on my list to read! Great pick this week!

    Here's my WoW
    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is in my tbr pile for next month when I do ARC August. I can't wait to read it! Great choice!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by this author, I'm not much of a contemporary reader though. But the covers for this author are always very neat!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked all the other books I've read by Jennifer, and I can't handle the cuteness of these covers! Excited to read this one as well :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick!! I already have this book on my TBR list along with several of Jennifer's other books. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/07/waiting-on-wednesday-library-of-souls.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jennifer Smith too! I'm definitely excited for this one. :D
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! So yeah I'll definitely check this one out. Thanks for sharing!
    here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was emotional! And I wasn't expecting it to be. And then I felt like a fool for being emotional. This was on my TBR because it's by Jennifer E. Smith as well and I was lucky enough to get a copy at BEA. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...