Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (153)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For Review
I got two books in the mail this week that I am very excited about! First, I got the movie tie-in edition of The Scorch Trials, which I am so pumped to read. The movie looks amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next after the way The Maze Runner ended! As for the next book, I haven't heard of it before, but I love the cover and can't wait to give it a try!

From Twitter
Hannah from The Irish Banana had posted a bunch of books on twitter that she was selling and all you had to do was pay for the shipping. I saw these two in her post and jumped on the chance to get them. Luckily, no one had snagged them yet so Hannah popped them in the mail for me the next day and now I have these two beautiful books! Thanks so much, Hannah! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me except for Scorch Trials! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of books! I enjoyed Paperweight but I haven't read the others. Btw, cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Paperweight and Mistborn! I hope you enjoy all the books and happy reading! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: The Book Shelf Tag || Hermione Granger Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Paperweight sounds fantastic. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard good things about Brandon Sanderson's other series. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a great haul this week, lots of awesome looking books. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    I have heard nothing but good things about Sanderson's books, I really need to hurry up and try some myself. I love the look of Paperweight and am excited to read that myself.

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't add too much, just a couple from the library and 1 ARC. I am going to check out that How to Write a Novel at Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul :) The only one I've heard of is Paperweight and I'm hoping to read it some time :) I hope you have a nice week and enjoy your new books!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've wanted to read Mistborn for the longest time! I've heard the greatest things about it and even though I've not read much fantasy I just know that it'll be one of my favorites when I finally read it. I think that when I buy a copy I'll try to buy the UK editions though because they're in my favorite colors. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...