Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds

I absolutely love it when I connect with characters. Characters who love to run or love to read are pretty much guaranteed to be some of my favorite characters, so I couldn't be more excited for this question. I know a lot of these characters will be on everyone's list, but there really aren't too many characters who love books as much as the people who read them. The ones that I can think of, though, are some of my favorite characters ever!


1. Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
2. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Olivia from Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young


4. Hermione from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
5. Paige and Max from The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
6. Madeline from  Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


7. Jess from Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
8. Claire from the Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine



That's all I can think of! Why aren't there more bookworm characters in books?! Is there anyone I'm missing? Who are your favorite book nerd characters? 

8 comments:

  1. Great list!! I included Cath and Hermione this week as well. I'm sure they will make a lot of top ten lists this week. I haven't read any of these other books yet, but several are on my TBR list. I hope to get to Obsidian sometime this summer.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-characters-who-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Madeline from Everything, Everything she was kind of funny :D I couldn't really think of characters I knew who were bookworms but I guess I knew some of them and forgot about them xD whoops! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I included Claire and Hermione, too! I STILL haven't read Fangirl...shame on me! The Start of You and Me, Everything, Everything anf Ink and Bone are all in my tbr pile. Great choices!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermione was the first character I thought of when I saw this topic!! she is my favourite book nerd :D I've never read the books, but I love Tyrion from A Game of Thrones TV show and of course, Matilda - a childhood fave!
    Also, Ink and Bone sounds like such a great book - I can't wait to read it! I'm waiting for the hold list to go down, so I can order it from the library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Hermione and Cath- two of my favourites :D Some of these I haven't read yet so I'm intrigued to meet more fellow book loving characters :-) Thanks for sharing!!

    Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    Emma @ Emma's Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Katy!! Katy is definitely my fave book person from a book!! Hermione too, but more on the genius end of things where Katy's about enjoyment and blogging about it! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I also included Cath and Katy! I love the inclusion of Claire and although I haven't read Ink & Bone yet, I can't wait to read that one!!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cath and Katy made my list too! This was a tough one for sure. I was thinking to myself the whole time, is this really all I can come up with :)

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...