Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (151)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I GOT A COPY OF THE BOURBON KINGS. I am so excited!!! I am so grateful for Berkley NAL and how wonderful they are for working with bloggers. Some of my favorite authors publish with them and I could not turn down the opportunity to review JR Ward's upcoming release. Hopefully it's as good as it sounds! 

From Amazon/Barnes and Noble 

My friend Sarah told me that I had to read Scorched by Jennifer L Armentrout, so I went ahead and ordered myself a copy from Amazon. The cover is GORGEOUS and I am definitely excited to read this one! 


For some reason, I have never gotten around to reading this concluding novella to Gayle Forman's Just One Day series. I HATED how there was the same exact cliffhanger in both books and I am dying to know what happens to our main characters! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you enjoy each and every one of these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorched <3 <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to hear what you think of it and OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL ME HOW THE BURBON KINGS IS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love JLA and Gayle Forman and need to catch up on their books and get these ones as well. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to read Scorch, as soon as I get paid I am going out to buy it. Great haul!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to check out Scorched! Just One Night is literally the best. It ties everything up perfectly. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gail and JLA! Enjoy

    Come and check out OUaT's STS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep wondering about Gayle Forman's work! Hope you enjoy.

    -Nikki from breathesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...