Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (200)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

Untamed (Thoughtless #4)
By SC Stephens
Release Date: November 3, 2015
Summary: The spotlight doesn't only shine. Sometimes it burns.

Being the bad-boy bassist for the world's hottest band has earned Griffin Hancock some perks: a big house, a fast car, and most importantly his incredible wife, Anna. The one thing it hasn't brought him is the spotlight. Anna tells him to be patient, that his talent will win out. But Griffin is through waiting for permission to shine.

Without warning, Griffin makes a shocking decision and takes the gamble of a lifetime. Suddenly he's caught up in a new level of lights, cameras, and chaos. One that pushes his relationship with Anna to its limits. Anna has always found his unpredictable behavior sexy, but lately he's seen an ache in her eyes--and it has his soul in knots. Just as the recognition Griffin seeks is finally within reach, the thing he loves most in life could be slipping through his fingers


----------------------------------

HOLY MOLY IT'S GRIFFIN'S BOOK. O. M. G. Like, I can't even get coherent words out because I'm so excited. I absolutely loved the first three books of this series and then the book from Kellan's point of view. I am beyond excited to see how the heck SC Stephens is going to write a book about Griffin without making the reader throw the book down in disgust. Haha, Griffin wasn't exactly someone you like when reading the other books in this series, but I really loved him with Anna. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. That's totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book and author are both new to me. I love the concept behind this book. I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/07/waiting-on-wednesday-all-in-by-jennifer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me, I haven't heard of the series before. I love books about musicians though. I hope you enjoy it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man these books messed me up so much -- so painful to read! But the fact that this is Griffin's book totally intrigues me! Great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this one but I do hope that you enjoy it when it comes out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...