Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (152)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Author/Publisher
How amazing do these books look?!? I'm so excited for M Leighton's and Jaci Burton's new books that showed up on my doorstep. They both look amazing and I can't wait to read them! 

From Amazon
Yet another recommendation from Sarah! This is book three in the Beautiful Bastard series, but Sarah said it was her favorite, so I went ahead and ordered a $4 copy from Amazon. I can't wait to read it! 

From Goodwill
I stopped by Goodwill this week and couldn't resist their little section of books. There, I found a perfect hardback of Thirteen Reasons Why and Extras for only $1 each! And then I found a perfect paperback of The Truth About Forever for only 50 cents. Seriously!??! These books had no marks, creases, or folds on them. How could I say no? 

From Half Price Books
Half Price Books is having their huge coupon week going on, so yesterday and today are 40% off your highest priced item and tomorrow is 50% off your highest priced item. I went with my sister yesterday so that I could get two books at 40% off their Half Price Books price, so I got these two for only $2 each! Oh my gosh, but hunting down Dragonfly in Amber was SO HARD! I checked the regular fiction, the romance, the erotica, the paranormal/sci-fi romance, paperback romance…and you know where I found it? In the general fiction paperback section as I was walking to the register. Seriously, Half Price Books, get your system together. They had some of my favorite NA authors in both YA, romance, and erotica. Ummm, pretty sure an author's books in the same series should be in the SAME SECTION. Haha, I was just a bit frustrated. But I got to walk out with these two fabulous books, so I'm happy! 

From Reading With ABC 
Liza from Reading With ABC has been doing a feature where she invites readers of her blog to "review her books" that she's been sent to review but doesn't have time to read. She sends them to people who want to read them, but who promise to review them for her to post on her blog within a month of receiving. She sent me a copy of A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern and I could not be more excited to read it! I'll be sending my review of the book over to her blog within the month, so make sure you stop by over there! Thanks, Liza! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I enjoyed reading Thirteen Reasons Why years ago. I definitely learned a lot from it. I hope you enjoy these books! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent post: July TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to read Thirteen Reasons Why, but have never gotten around to it. The Truth About Forever is awesome...my favorite Dessen! Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy then all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some amazing looking books this week. I always like trying to find great deals.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Player! Yes!! I will always recommend books. Hmmm, this haul is lacking some Tessa Bailey titles, must fix that lol. You always get the best deals on books! So many amazing titles :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! It's a nice selection, too! A Step Towards Falling sounds wonderful, I'll be on the lookout for your review! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are new to me but sound so interesting. Will check them out. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    Here is my STS

    Enter the 2 Year Blogoversary Celebration Giveaways!!~ 2 Giveaways, 5 Winners and Over $170 in Prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Truth about Forever is a great book. What a deal!! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Thirteen Reasons Why was a pretty good read, though I feel like it wasn't the best book that I'd read. The Uglies series is one of my favorites, but I've yet to read Extras. Have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! I have the Karen Marie Moning on my TBR, but the other ones are all new to me. Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul this week! ENjoy

    Come and check out OUaT's STS!

    + Enter to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...