Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (92)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Chaos of Stars
By Kiersten White
Release Date: September 10, 2013
Summary: Isadora’s family is seriously screwed up.

Of course, as the human daughter of Egyptian gods, that pretty much comes with the territory. She’s also stuck with parents who barely notice her, and a house full of relatives who can’t be bothered to remember her name. After all, they are going to be around forever—and she’s a mere mortal.

Isadora’s sick of living a life where she’s only worthy of a passing glance, and when she has the chance to move to San Diego with her brother, she jumps on it. But Isadora’s quickly finding that a “normal” life comes with plenty of its own epic complications—and that there’s no such thing as a clean break when it comes to family. Much as she wants to leave her past behind, she can’t shake the ominous dreams that foretell destruction for her entire family. When it turns out there may be truth in her nightmares, Isadora has to decide whether she can abandon her divine heritage after all.




Ooooh, a story about Egyptian gods? Well, the human daughter of Egyptian gods? That sounds so cool! And the fact that she's kind of sort of seeing the future in her nightmares is really cool. I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

11 comments:

  1. WOW that is one pretty cover. Good luck with waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the cover to this one and keep debating about whether I should read it or not. It's on Edelweiss, but I still hesitate! Might wait for some reviews before deciding!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an eARC of this book! I'm so excited to read it! Not yet though. I love the cover! It's my favorite of Kiersten White's book covers yet :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mythology! I got this one from Edelweiss :D

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this one on Edelweiss and I can't wait to read it! Plus I think that the cover is so pretty!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked this one for this week too! I'm so excited to read it, I love Egyptian mythology so I was sold when I saw that it featured in the book. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mythology so I'm excited about this too. Plus I love Kiersten White's writing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great book :) I like the cover.

    Check out My WoW
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! I'm really excited for this one, too. I'm so in love with that cover and am interested in the Egyptian mythology aspect. Great pick!
    -Natalie @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...