Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (51)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
 

I got some really good ones this week! I haven't heard of any of them, but they all sound like fantastic reads. The last two are actually the third and the second books in their series, so I don't know if I want to go into them right away or check out the previous books from the library first. I guess I'll have to see if it makes sense as a stand alone or not!

From Half Price Books

Of course, as soon as I get home for the summer the very first store I visit is Half Price Books. I sold back some textbooks that my school wouldn't buy back and picked up these two books to take home with me! I love Anne Stuart's books and Miracle on Regent Street has been on my TBR list for awhile and I was so excited to find it for only $2! So I can't wait to dig into these :)


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


10 comments:

  1. The Beautiful and the Cursed looks fantastic! hope you enjoy all your books,

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I got a copy of Beautiful and the Cursed this week too---isn't the cover so soft and pretty? :) Those first two books look really cute! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I still need to read Miracle on Regent Street - it's been on my bookshelf for ages :( Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I have the Beautiful and the Cursed in my TBR mountain as well! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Janni lee Simner's books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look really good! I haven't heard for any of these yet.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Beautiful and the Cursed sounds really good. I really love the colors in the cover! I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Beautiful and the Cursed has such a pretty cover! I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man you got The Beautiful and the Cursed too! That one is on my list of books I need to read!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...