Friday, May 17, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (88)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book? 

Answer: 

If we're talking about summer reading for school, then Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte was definitely my favorite book I had to read for school over the summer. We had to read three books the summer before my Junior year for AP Lit and this one was by far my favorite. 

 

If we're talking about for fun reading, I love reading fun chick-lits and YA during the summer. Last summer I read my first Colleen Hoover book and it was awesome. Also, I always read some Nicholas Sparks, Sophie Kinsella, Susane Colasanti, Stephanie Perkins, and Jennifer Echols in the summer. They're books are perfect for laying out and spending the entire day reading. And then there's the awesome historical romances that I love by authors like Eloisa James, Vicky Dreiling, and Teresa Medeiros. I can't wait to read the new releases of these authors this summer :)

8 comments:

  1. I liked wuthering heights as well. Even though sometimes I found myself really angry at the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuthering Heights is one of my favorites, although I've always read it in the fall. There's something about the Moors that makes me want to curl up on a damp, windy night. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hop around to other blogs and see what other's summer reads are =D

    I'm a old follower but i look forward to your future posts and future reviews.I hope that I can get tons of recommendations from any reviews you may write and hope i can see you hop around to one of my blogs as well. If it interests you, show your support by following =) With GFC going away soon, i figured i'd follow via email and bloglovin as well!

    Your new follower,Guinevere

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love a bit of Sophie Kinsella - and I have been meaning to read Anna and the French Kiss for ages! Great list :) Laura @ BooksWritingTea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Seeing a lot of Anna today! For me, summer means all the newest releases from my fave authors! That and trying to tackle the TBR mountain with the previous summer releases and dozens of others as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Wuthering Heights now!!! Not too far into it yet but so far I like it:) New follower :) By the way I'm in love with your design!

    http://myfavorite-escape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever read Wuthering Heights. Guess I'd better add that to my summer reading list!

    New follower via BlogLovin'.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna read all of these. Great picks!

    happy weekend!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-perfume-collector-by-kathleen.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...