This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books Dealing With Tough Subjects
Oh boy, this is pretty much the opposite of last week's topic (light and fun books)! I typically don't read that many books that make me sad, which is what books on tough subjects do to me. But I'll do my best! Don't be surprised by all the Nicholas Sparks books that make the list, seeing as those are pretty much the only books I read that actually make me cry. So here it goes!
1. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
2. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
3. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
4. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
5. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
6. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
7. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
8. How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
9. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
10. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles