Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (50)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

A couple of my friends and I made a special 30 minute trip to Five Guys Burgers and Fries as a way of celebrating the end of the school year, so of course we had to stop by the Half Price Books that was right down the road. I was so excited because I have not been to a bookstore in forever (which I guess should be good since I own way too many books already) and I couldn't have been happier. I found The Marriage Plot (how gorgeous is the cover?) and it sounded so good! The front cover said for fans of One Day and I actually enjoyed that book, so I thought why not read this one? And, the main character is writing her thesis at Brown on Jane Austen. That definitely sealed the deal for me :)

That's all I added to my shelves this week! What did you all get? I'd love to hear! 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one, but hope you enjoy.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good good things about The Marriage Plot, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half Price Books and 5 Guys! Those are like 2 of my favorite places in the world! I've heard good things about The Marriage Plot. Happy reading!
    My StS @Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that that was what this book is about. It sounds really good and I really like "The Virgin Suicides" so hopefully this one is good too!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book or this Author but your right, the cover is absolutely stunning! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on this.

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with this one, but I hope you enjoy it!

    My SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...