Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (89)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

Answer: Hmmm I really do love this hop! The only thing I don't really like are activity challenges where we have to take pictures of stuff...because those always happen while I'm at school and most of my books and favorite places to read are back home. So they're difficult to participate in! Other than that, I really love answering these questions this week! Keep up the awesome work at running this meme! 

6 comments:

  1. Picture posts do tend to be hard to do! Especially when we don't have a lot of time to prep them!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any activity ones yet, but I've only been doing this for 14 weeks. I'm not good at doing picture posts anyway, lol.
    Old follower by Bloglovin, GFC and email :D
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through to wish you a great weekend! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mate this is a very nice blog here. I wanted to comment & say that I enjoyed reading your posts & they are all very well written out. You make blogging look easy lol I’ll attemp to start a blog later today and I hope it’s half as good as your blog! Much success to you! 338A

    ReplyDelete
  5. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Click Here
    Otota.exposure.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the final section I deal with such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck. instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...