This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light and Fun
Yay! My absolute favorite books ever are ones that are just fun and light. Yes, I'm talking chick-lits that have no intellectual value other than being a good escape from life. Some people call them cliche and unrealistic, but I devour them like it's my job. I've got a mix of YA and adult fiction and thinking of them brought back such good memories! I went through a phase where I read A TON of fluffy YA books and they're still some of my favorites I've ever read. Okay, enough of me talking about how much I love these books. Here they are!
1. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
2.Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
3. Curveball by Kate Angell
4. Tangled Up In Love by Heidi Betts
5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
7. The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne
8. Adorkable by Sarra Manning
9. Maine Squeeze by Catherine Clark
10. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella