Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Roundup [4/23-4/29]


Ahhhh it's Monday already? How the heck did that happen? It seems like yesterday was Friday and I was just about to start my weekend. Guess not! Well I've got a super busy week ahead of me and then a week of finals before I'm home for the summer. The end of this semester is flying by and I can't believe summer is almost here. I absolutely can't wait for all of the reading that's in store for me :)

Book Reviews
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

Memes

Giveaways
The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles

2 comments:

  1. Have a great week and good luck with preparing for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...