Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (86)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls #5)
By CC Hunter
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Summary: Kylie Galen's life hasn't been the same since her world was turned upside-down in Born at Midnight, Shadow Falls #1, and now an epic conclusion to her journey—not to mention a tough choice between two guys!—is brewing in Chosen at Nightfall:

When Kylie Galen left Shadow Falls, she thought it was the hardest decision of her life. Heartbroken and separated from everyone she loves, she has to embrace her abilities and what it means to be a chameleon. But as Kylie's journey comes to a close, she must return to the camp that started it all...and she must finally chose between the two boys who love her. The werewolf who broke her heart when he chose his pack over her, and the half-fae who ran from their intense attraction before they ever really had a chance. For Kylie, everything will finally be revealed and nothing will ever be the same.




I absolutely love this series and get super excited whenever a new book comes out. And it's the epic conclusion! NOOOOOO. I'm so sad that this series is coming to an end, but it's going to be nice when Kylie FINALLY makes a decision about who she wants to be with and we finally figure out everything about her powers and her family. All I know is that it's going to be an awesome book and I'm going to be so sad when it's over!

17 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! I didn't know this series was already up to bk #5! Guess I better get started on the 1st one, huh? :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pick. This series is awesome!

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this series around a lot but haven't read it. Maybe I should now! I hope you enjoy this one. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I've yet to check out this series! I have books one and two but have not made my way to them yet. I need to get on those :) Awesome choice!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the first 2 books so far, but I really like the series. I admit though that I was a bit shocked when I just read in your commentary (I didn't read the description so I don't spoiler myself) that Kylie STILL hasn't made up her mind after 4 books o.O Anyhow, I'm also looking forward to this one :) Then I can maybe read the remaining books back-to-back. Gorgeous covers, all of them... *stares*
    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any books in this series - new series to me but I'm going to be looking up the first book - thanks for sharing.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, maybe I need to dig into this series?! It sounds pretty darn cool! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaaah I need to read this series!!
    My Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started this series yet... ugh. Another awesome-sounding series that I NEED to find time to read!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I've seen this series around but haven't bothered to read it. I hope that I'll one day! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to read the series! I love the cover though.

    Here's My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pick!! Already read this one early and I loved it! I was definitely happy with how the series ended! Now I just need to read Della's novella that occurs prior to this book before I totally forget everything that happened!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cover! Haven't even started this series yet. I guess I better get moving. :)

    Thanks for stopping by today!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I really need to read this series... I got the first one forever ago but never picked it up! Going to have to fix that...


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not read this series yet. But I've seen so many people into it! I'll have to look into it when I have more time!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have not heard about this series but thank you for informing me about it! Will definitely look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like my kind of series!! Will be adding it to the TBR list!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...