This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like More/Less Than I Did
Oh this happens to me so much. I have completely high expectations for a book and it just falls a little short of what I had bee expecting. It's not that books were bad by any means (well, in most cases), but I had gone in thinking my mind was going to be blown, when it really wasn't. So here are the books I had expected to be amazing but weren't really all that impressive...
1. Easy by Tammara Webber
2. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
3. Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
4. Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
5. Matched by Ally Condie
6. Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
7. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
8. Flirting In Italian by Lauren Henderson
9. Everything I Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard
10. Bumped by Megan McCafferty