Monday, April 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also a Fictional Character


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush on If I Were Also a Fictional Character

Oooh this question is definitely right up my alley. There's nothing I love more than my book boyfriends, and I will become obsessed with the boys in the novels I read. Introduce an insanely amazing guy into a story and I'm a goner...


And it seems to happen quite a lot! Haha, I don't know how I'm going to narrow it down to only 10 guys. I guess I'll try my best...


1. Daemon Black from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Adam Vader from The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
3. Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


4. Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


7. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
8. Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
9. Josh from Summer In the City by Elizabeth Chandler


10. Caleb Becker from Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles 

14 comments:

  1. oh oh! Definitely yes to Daemon & Etienne <3 I would add Four from Divergent, Adam & Warner from Shatter Me, Hunter from Sweep, Noah from Mara Dyer, and Conrad from The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy!! <3

    awesome list,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Etienne, Alex, and Noah as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have several books listed here that I still haven't read... and the fact that you're crushing on the guys proves to me that I NEED to read them soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG yes to Etienne, Cricket, Jase, and Noah. Loved them! Haven't read the other books though, or I'm sure I'd be crushing on them too. ;-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! Darcy!! I love him so much! Also Daemon, that's all you really need to say :D
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read more of these books that you all seem to be reading. Guess I have some odd taste! Great list though! This week was a ton of fun!!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly don't know anything about Daemon Black except that the model from the cover is OMG SO HOT. I think it's the eyes? That smolder. I can't.

    I also really want to read Anna and the French Kiss, this has been on so many lists!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A list with all fresh guys. Guess I have to check out some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a lot in common!!! Jase, Cricket, St. Clair, Noah!! I need to read the Lux and Perfect Chemistry series.. those guys sound like they could make my list too!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jase & Noah - YAY! The only other one of these I've read is Anna & the French Kiss! D: I'm slacking, clearly. I've seen JLA's books a lot today so I obviously need to get cracking on her series ASAP. Great list!

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cricket Bell - such a great choice! Actually, your whole list rocks.

    Happy Reading!

    Crys
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot about Jase, Noah, and Daemon, but I love them too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alex is my favorite Fuentes brother for sure! And I also have gigantic crushes on Cricket and Etienne!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...