Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (49)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From the Book Depository

Just one book for me this week and it's for school, but it's still a book I'm really excited to finish! I started it earlier last week and I'm about 2/3 of the way through. It's definitely not what I was expecting, but I really like it so far! Hopefully I can finish it today, so be on the look out for a review within the next week :)



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 



3 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of that one but glad you're enjoying it already!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an interesting books! :)

    http://reviewbooks21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Click Here
    Cursosformacion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...