Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (47)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Over the past couple of weeks, this is the only book I've gotten. Doesn't it look good? I'm pretty happy, though, that I have the chance to catch up on my huuuggggeeee TBR pile. Hopefully I can work my way through it this week and next week to make room for the new books I know will come later. 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 



9 comments:

  1. Oooo, you'll have to let us know how this one is! And yay for being able to dive into your TBR pile! I need to do that as well! Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more restraint so that I got to take care of my TBR pile! I can't keep myself from picking up new things to read. :)

    Hope you enjoy your book!

    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great read. I may need to add to my TBR pile
    following
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look really good :D.
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a Janet Gurtler novel yet but my sister has and she seems to really enjoy them!

    Hope you enjoy this too!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this does look like a very good read!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Hope you enjoy that one!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read one Janet Gurtler book, but I really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to this one! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really good! I've been meaning to try one of Gurtler's books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...