Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (174)

 
This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

More Than a Feeling (Rock Star Romance #4) 
By Erika Kelly 
Release Date: April 4, 2017
From the award-winning author of TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT comes the final story in her red-hot Rock Star Romance series, about a loner rocker finding his perfect duet.

When Cooper Hood left Snowberry, Montana ten years ago, he swore he’d never go back to the town that painted him with the same brush as his addict mother. But right in the middle of his band’s national tour he gets a call to come home: his mom’s got a whopper of a secret to reveal.

Daisy Charbonneau’s in trouble. The talent she hired for her resort’s annual Huckleberry Festival’s just bailed on her, and she’s desperate to find a replacement act. Luck turns her way when she discovers her high school crush is back in town—and he happens to be a rock star. 

As they work together, a crush deepens into so much more—but who falls in love in two weeks?

Especially when Cooper’s never coming back to town, and Daisy’s never going to leave it.


--------------------------------

OMG IT'S THE LAST BOOK OF THE SERIES. If you didn't know, I am completely in love with the first three books in the Rock Star Romance series. I wasn't sure if we were getting any more of them from Erika, so when I saw this on Goodreads, I flipped out! I love how this is sort of second chance romance with the girl having a shot with her high school crush and he just so happens to be a rock star. I can't wait to get my hands on this! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Totally new to me one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'd not even heard of this series. o_o Conclusion novels always make me sad, nervous, and very excited of course. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Jessica. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...