Saturday, March 18, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (235)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I had an Amazon gift card, so I treated myself to two new books! Be My Hero is book three in the Forbidden Men series and I am SO EXCITED for this book! And I have been eyeing Love in Lingerie ever since it was released and can't wait to read it! 

From Kennedy Fox

I am a part of the Kennedy Fox InstaFam, so I was sent a Kennedy Fox Box to unbox and post on my Instagram. Since my box was delayed, though, Kennedy Fox sent me the first two books in their series as well! I was so shocked and thankful that the wonderful author duo would do such a sweet thing! I still can't believe I now own all three books in the series! And the box was so much fun! I loved the first book of this series and cannot wait to dive in to the other two! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

6 comments:

  1. OOh very nice!! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. A few of your books are new to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week, Be My Hero looks really good.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photograph! All of that red, so pretty. I'd not heard of any of these books. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jessica. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! These are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading :)

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/stacking-shelves-death-cure-by-james.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...