Saturday, March 25, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (236)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

E-Copy for Review

How gorgeous is the cover of this book!?! I got an e-copy from the author to review and I can't wait to finally read it!

Free E-Books from Author's Mailing List

I was so surprised when I opened K Bromberg's newsletter to see she was giving away free ebooks to her subscribers! I read my first Vi Keeland book last week and now I'm dying to read more. I can't believe I got a free e-copy of Cocky Bastard! And I love K Bromberg but never read Driven, so I'm beyond excited that I have a copy of that too! 

From Publisher

I got a finished copy of All You Need from Berkley, which made me so happy! I finished my ARC of this two weeks ago and absolutely loved it! 



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Animal Under The Fur is a pretty amazing cover!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...