Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read in One Sitting

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I've Read in One Sitting


1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover


4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
5. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
6. Lick by Kylie Scott


7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
8. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
9. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker


10. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed It Ends With Us. November 9, Outlander, and Me Before You are all on my TBR list. Throne of Glass is on my spring reading list, so I'm happy to see you must have enjoyed these or you probably wouldn't have finished them in a day.

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-have-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm that way with any CoHo book. Seriously, she makes me not want to put any book down. I also really like Lick. Have you read the spinoff series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You read ACOMAF in a one sitting?! That one was looong! Deliciously so! LOL! Took me a bit longer since I was working when I was supposed to be reading. Err...might not have said that quite right! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...