Saturday, March 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (234)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I splurged and bought these three books on Amazon, but in my defense they were super cheap! It was only $26 for all three of these and they're normally around $15 each! So it was a steal I couldn't pass up! And I have been dying to read something by Vi Keeland, so I can't wait to dig in!

From Publisher 

Two awesome YA books came for me from Penguin Random House and I could not be more excited! These two sounds sooooo good! I loved Julie Buxbaum's first book and can't wait to see what else she has in store for us! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of new books to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all new to me.
    I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Have a good weekend.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  4. What To Say Next has such a cute cover, love it! Hope it's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me, but I love YA. I will have to check out those two. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/stacking-shelves-where-she-went-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...