Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Am Dying to Meet

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Authors I'm Dying to Meet


1. Elle Kennedy 
2. Penelope Douglas 
3. Samantha Young


4. Kandi Steiner
5. Katie McGarry
6. SC Stephens 


7. Jennifer L Armentrout 
8. KA Tucker
9. Diana Gabaldon 


10. RS Grey 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I love Jennifer Armentrout! One of my most favorite authors ever! I've been lucky to meet her a few times now and I am always tickled that she remembers me when I happen to see her again! Hope you get to meet these authors one day soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabaldon was speaking in the town I was vacationing in a few years ago. I bet she's be fun to meet. And I don't know KA Tucker but I like that cover of Ten Tiny Breaths.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...