Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekly Roundup [10/14-10/20]


Wow, is it Monday already? I can't believe that October is already halfway over! I feel like I was just posting my October TBR list and I still have barely made a dent in the books that I really wanted to read this month. I have been doing a fair amount of reading, just not of the books that have been on my shelf for awhile. That's the life of a book blogger for you! I spent the weekend at home and it was so much fun! I went shopping on Friday and got some new running shoes, which I was ecstatic about. Then, on Saturday, my family and I went to see Gone Girl and had the never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden. Lunch was delicious and the movie was actually really good! I haven't had the chance to read the book, though I do own it, but I really enjoyed the movie. I'm hoping to see The Best of Me this weekend because it's Nicholas Sparks and his movies are always my favorites. Hopefully that happens! Aside from that, I've just got the normal classes and homework taking over my life. As my last semester ever of college classes, though, I'm getting through it! I hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to your week! 
Book Reviews
Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
Hope Burns by Jaci Burton

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. Ugh homework. Making me cringe every time I hear that word lol Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...