Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (166)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5)
By Katie McGarry
Release Date: December 8, 2014
Summary: For new high school graduate Echo Emerson, a summer road trip out west with her boyfriend means getting away and forgetting what makes her so... different. It means seeing cool sights while selling her art at galleries along the way. And most of all, it means almost three months alone with Noah Hutchins, the hot, smart, soul-battered guy who’s never judged her. Echo and Noah share everything — except the one thing Echo’s just not ready for.

But when the source of Echo’s constant nightmares comes back into her life, she has to make some tough decisions about what she really wants — even as foster kid Noah’s search for his last remaining relatives forces them both to confront some serious truths about life, love, and themselves.

Now, with one week left before college orientation, jobs and real life, Echo must decide if Noah's more than the bad-boy fling everyone warned her he'd be. And the last leg of an amazing road trip will turn... seriously epic.


---------------------------------

OH MY GOSH. I knew Katie McGarry was writing another book, but I didn't know that it was another one on Echo and Noah! I loved their book, which is the first in the series, and I always enjoy how they have popped up in every book that has come out since then. While Rachel and Isaiah have become my favorite couple of the series, it's going to be so nice to be able to see what has happened to Echo and Noah since they got together. This sounds like it's going to be so good and I can't wait to follow Echo and Noah on their tempting road trip that definitely puts their relationship to the test. 

10 comments:

  1. i love love Noah and Echo and flipped when I found out she's writing a full length novel on them (#1.5) meaning they will have a good ending because they're still together in Dare You To :D :D :D

    SO excited for this!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Definitely excited for more Echo and Noah :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I haven't read these books yet. I own the first one. I have so much catching up to do! So many people have told me to read them.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading this as well! I love Noah and Echo and they might be my favorite couple in the series!
    Lovely pick.

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick!! I still need to read Pushing the Limits. It is sitting on my desk at home, but I just haven't found time yet. Thanks for the heads up on this book!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-trials-by-stacey.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! See a lot of this author's books around! Hope you love this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about this series but I don't really think it's for me.
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way back when, I read Pushing The Limits in one day, and when I gave it to my sis a week or so ago it was the same for her. So of course I'm BEYOND stoked that there's a second Echo & Noah book :D I'm so glad we're getting another chance to read about them!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this too. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I can't wait to see the continuation of Noah & Echo's story! They are my favorite couple that McGarry has written about so far. Great pick!

    Here's My WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...