Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 2014 TBR Pile


How is it October already? I feel like the months are just flying by and, before I know it, it'll be May and I'll have graduated from college and forced to face the real world. Hopefully things will slow down so that I can enjoy this last year, especially during these fall months. Fall is my favorite season and I love it when the leaves start to fall and I can bundle up in warm sweaters, sipping some yummy hot cocoa. With a good book too, of course! While I was home over the weekend, I made sure to grab all of the books that came for me during September and I made a list of the nine books I have to get through this month. 

Hope Burns by Jaci Burton
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 
Chained by Night by Larissa Ione 
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino 
Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
The Kill Order by James Dashner
Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks
Unmade by Sarah Reese Brennan

I am seriously excited for this list because it contains books by some of my absolute favorite authors. In fact, only two of these authors are new to me (Diana Gabaldon and Renee Carlino), while I have already fallen in love with the works of the other authors. I also have an eclectic array of genres, which always makes me happy. I like to switch things up so I'm not bored and can enjoy books without having other books of the same genre affect how I read it. I have some contemporary romance, historical romance, YA romance, new adult, and YA fantasy…so many good genres! If you want to know a little bit more about my TBR list for October, make sure you check out the video I made! Happy reading! 

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS to Outlander! I absolutely loved the first book and I hope you do too. Highly recommend checking out the tv series afterwards! Sweet Thing is actually on my October tbr too :) And I've been hearing good things about Jaci Burton's Hope series, I really need to start that one soon. Looks like you've got a lot of good ones there, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be listening to Isla this month too (hopefully) and am freaking excited!
    Loving the mix of genre's you have, it should keep you entertained on all of the levels.
    Kudos on reading Outlander, it's quite large :)
    Olgia @ Orange Owls & Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...