Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels

When I think of "character driven novels," I think of novels that have fantastic character development and whose story revolves around a character's growth. These are some books that I absolutely love because of how we get to know the characters on an intimate level and watch them struggle with who they are and attempt to become better people throughout the novel. 


1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
2. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman


4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry 
5. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally 
6. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby


7. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt 
8. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles 
9. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen


10. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

4 comments:

  1. i feel that most contemporaries are character driven. I must add The Sea of Tranquility to your list! and I feel that shatter me is also very character driven :)

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open Road Summer and Just One Day are two of my favorite contemporaries!! And i've been meaning to read Breathe Annie Breathe!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Haven't read any of these, almost though I could say so with Sarah Dessen since I read her years ago, but never read that particular title! Oh well! Great picks!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Just Listen on my list! I love Sarah Dessen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...