This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels
When I think of "character driven novels," I think of novels that have fantastic character development and whose story revolves around a character's growth. These are some books that I absolutely love because of how we get to know the characters on an intimate level and watch them struggle with who they are and attempt to become better people throughout the novel.
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
2. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
4. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
5. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
6. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
7. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
8. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
9. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
10. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover