Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New-ish Series I Want to Try


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: New-ish (Released Within the Past Two Years) Series I Want to Try

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

2. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L Armentrout

3. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout

4. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons

5. The Coincidence by Jessica Sorensen 

6. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 

7. The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo

8. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

9. The Fifth Wave by Nick Yancey

10. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger 

5 comments:

  1. I know I have The Archived on my wishlist but somehow I missed that it was part of a series. The Grisha series is one I want to check out as well. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Darkest Minds and The Fifth Wave both look awesome! I have them on my list already! Great choices!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Darkest Minds, Throne of Glass, and The Grisha trilogy are amazing. I've read them this year. I also need to read The Archived and The Dark Elements though I didn't include them on my list! Great choices!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! I loved Let The Sky Fall so hope yu get to enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant picks! I LOVE Throne of Glass, I am obsessed with that series. It gets better with each new book. So many on this list are series I am dying to start - Dark Elements, Wait for You, Article 5, Grisha, Darkest Minds, Archived and The 5th Wave, which all look amazing. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...