Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (164)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Famous in Love
By Rebecca Serle 
Release Date: October 21, 2014
Summary: The romantic story of a girl who gets plucked from obscurity to star in the next major feature film franchise based on a book and the ensuing love triangles she gets entangled in on—-and off screen. 

Meet Paige Townsen, Rainer Devon, and Jordan Wilder…

When Paige Townsen, a young unknown, gets cast in the movie adaptation of a blockbuster book series, her life changes practically overnight. Within a month, Paige has traded the quiet streets of her hometown for a crowded movie set on the shores of Maui, and is spending quality time with her co-star Rainer Devon, one of People’s Sexiest Men Alive. But when troubled star Jordan Wilder lands the role of the other point in the movie’s famous love triangle, Paige’s crazy new life gets even crazier.

In this coming-of-age romance inspired by the kind of celeb hookups that get clever nicknames and a million page views, Paige must figure out who she is – and who she wants – while the whole world watches.


---------------------------------

Another book about the movies! Yay! And not only that, but it's by Rebecca Serle! I love her books. This one sounds like it's going to be a fun book full of romance and discovering the world of the glamorous movie industry. And I love how the main character is in a film that's the adaptation of a book series. I'm normally not a huge fan of love triangles, but I'm definitely going to pick this one up and see how it turns out. I can't wait! 

9 comments:

  1. This probably isn't really my kind of read, but I really hope you love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous in Love looks really good!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new to me one! Like the cover! It's cute!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *u* Such awesome cover that makes me want to read the book asap. *add on my tbr* Happy reading!

    My wow: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-walled-city-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the cover, so pretty! And the story sounds really sweet as well. I don't mind love triangles, as long as they are handled well - *fingers crossed* this one will be! Hope you love it :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read it and I LOVED it! I am so excited for everyone to read it so i can discuss with them :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the cover of this one, but I don't know if I want to read it. I'll have to keep an eye on reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...