Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (119)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

Youtube Video


From Books by the Banks
I went to Books by the Banks planning on not spending any money, but what do you expect when I'm in a room full of books? After talking to Kristen Simmons and Mindy McGinnis, I just couldn't help myself and had to buy copies of the first books in their series. They even signed them for me! It was great and I can't wait to read them! 

From the library 

Why do I keep on getting more library books when I have so many others I have to read? Because there are just so many books that I want to read! After meeting Katherine Howe and Jennifer McGowan at Books by the Banks, I knew I had to read their books and am super excited to read them. Then, I've been meaning to read Jennifer Armentrout's Wait for You series for so long and finally reserved a copy from the library. 

From Publisher


SO MANY BOOKS. All of these have come for me over the past three weeks and I couldn't be more excited! They All Fall Down looks like a really fun read and I can't wait to finally read Lizzy & Jane by Katherine Reay! As always, it's going to be very difficult to decide which books to read first! 

From Estelle 

The fabulous Estelle from Rather be Reading sent me her ARC of Lies We Tell Ourselves. I can't wait to read this one!!! Thanks, Estelle! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

23 comments:

  1. I really liked Wait For You by J.Lynn! I hope you do too and I'm excited to see what you think!

    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Not only did you meet authors you got a ton of books from the publishers!! WOW! That's just awesome! I have Not a Drop to Drink on my TBR Mountain of Doom and am anxious to read it myself! Hope you enjoy all these!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I loved Not A Drop to Drink! It was a crazy read :) Enjoy your books!

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. You got such a diverse haul of books this week. I hope yu love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT ALL OF THESE!! Yeah... these are all on my TBR list *so jealous* XD I hope you love all of your new wonderful books!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy haul! So many books!! I always see Not a Drop to Drink at work. It looks really interesting. Enjoy all of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite a nice haul. I hope you enjoy all the books. I really enjoyed WAIT FOR YOU. I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't like Wait For You but I have enjoyed the other books in the series. I'm excited for book four. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh...They All Fall Down! I really need to get that! You got so many awesome books! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Jennifer's Wait for you series! It's one of my fave NA series! I have a ecopy of Princess of Thorns and I'm really excited to read it! You got a TON of pretties this week, I hope you enjoy them all! (I'm really excited to see what you think of Wait for You!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great haul! I am really interested in reading Princess of Thorns, I hear it's really good. Thanks for visiting my book haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking at your books I feel how my TBR pile is growing. Not that I'm complaining but... when I'm gonna read them all I dunno. Happy reading! :)

    My STS:http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just WOW. Lies We Tell Ourselves is amazing. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow.. these are super nice books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait for You was great! Nice book haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! So many books! I loved both Article 5 and Not a Drop to Drink!
    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh ooh wow! So many amazing books!! I haven't read Not a Drop to Drink just yet - I did get it on sale for Kindle a few weeks back, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I've seen so many amazing things about it! Hopefully it's amazing :D Enjoy all your new books, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why do I keep on getting more library books when I have so many others I have to read? Because there are just so many books that I want to read!- OMG. This is me! I have a million library books along with review books and books I've bought! Half the time I have to give my library books back without reading!

    I'm SO excited for Caged in Winter too! I've heard it's great!

    Happy reading girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved Wait For You. Been wanting to read Article 5 and Not A Drop To Drink for a long time. They All Fall Down looks like a good one! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul for the month. Thanks for stopping by. They All Fall Down caught my eye too. I have yet to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, very nice haul! I am looking forward to Lies We Tell Ourselves too. I really enjoyed Not a Drop to Drink, I hope you love it too. Hope you have a great week :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow so many books I hope you enjoy them all!

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, so many great books! I also have an ARC of PRINCESS OF THORNS that I can't WAIT to start soon! I hope you enjoy your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...