Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Roundup [7/8-7/14]


Oh my gosh. The World Cup Finals. What a game! I just finished watching the final game and, let me tell you, it was fantastic. I didn't even care who won, I'm just happy that it was a close game and not a blowout like the Germany vs Brazil game. That winning goal took some crazy skill and came just when Germany needed to snag the win at the end. Who knew soccer could be so entertaining? I've loved watching every game that I could catch and I'm so sad it's over now. Do I really have to wait four years for the next World Cup? What am I supposed to do now? On the bright side, in exactly two weeks I'll finally be on a beach, relaxing for an entire week. It sounds like absolute paradise and I can't wait! 

Book Reviews
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. WORLD CUP!! I KNOW RIGHT! I was definitely cheering for Germany so I'm so glad they won. And I totally feel you, I just feel so sad today that its all over and I'm going to have to wait 4 long years for the next cup.
    Have a good week ;)
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...