This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On a Deserted Island
1. Jeremiah from Breathe, Annie, Breathe. He's a total daredevil and would do all of the dangerous things to get us food and water. Oh, and I kind of love him!
2. Nate from Before Jamaica Lane. I would pass the time talking about movies with him and he would keep my self-esteem super high by giving me compliments all the time, no matter how self-concious I would feel about myself being with a shower for so long…
3. Bennett from Time Between Us. Bennett could just zap us to wherever we wanted to go and we'd be saved!
4. Isaiah from Crash Into You. Just because I freaking love him.
5. Quentin from Paper Towns. If I ever got lost on the island and separated from everyone, he would totally go looking for me and not give up until I'm found.
6. Cath from Fangirl. Cath just rocks and would be so much fun to hang out with.
7. Holder from Hopeless. We would go on runs together every morning and it would be fantastic.
8. Daemon from Obsidian. Who wouldn't want a super hot alien to protect her from all of the dangers of a deserted island?
9. Simon from The Mortal Instruments. He's the best Best Friend ever and would always have something quirky and funny to say.
10. Lori from The Boys Next Door. That girl knows how to scheme and would be awesome at hatching up a plan of what to do next on the island.