Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekly Roundup [7/1-7/7]


I hope you all had a very happy Fourth of July weekend! My family celebrated the Fourth by running a 5k (which I finished in 23 minutes…woo hoo!) and then watching Independence Day, which we do every year. Then, my family surprised my mom with a fishing trip Saturday morning and it was a blast! We spent three hours fishing and I caught the most fish, which I was very proud of. I haven't been fishing in forever, so it was fun for us to be able to spend some family time with the fishes. That afternoon, we watched the soccer game between Argentina and Belgium and it was intense! I'm normally not a soccer fan, but I've been getting really into the World Cup games. I can't wait for the next one on Tuesday! Between work and family, I've barely had any time to read, which has made me so sad! I have Rainbow Rowell's newest book waiting for me to dig into, so I may just have to miss out on some sleep to devour that book. Sure, I'll probably be tired in the morning, but I know it'll be well worth it! 

Book Reviews
All of You by Christina Lee
The Stories We Tell by Patti Callahan Henry
Riding the Wave by Lorelie Brown

Memes

Giveaways

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching soccer like crazy around here! My husband is the biggest soccer fan, and so when the world cup started, he has had every soccer game playing on the screen. It looks like you had a pretty great Fourth of July, though! Have a great week!

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...