Friday, July 4, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (143)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What are some of your favorite picture books- either current ones or ones from you childhood? 

Answer: When I think of my favorite childhood picture books, two come to mind: 

Strega Nona and Jessica! Strega Nona is just a silly, fun story about a witch and a boy named Big Anthony. I'll never, ever, forget the Strega Nona books I read during my childhood. The second picture book I remember absolutely loving is Jessica because, well, it was about a girl who had a best friend with my name. So of course I was a fan. And that's it for me! What were your favorite childhood books? 


4 comments:

  1. I had never read these books but they sound really amazing... :)
    NEW GFC FOLLOWER

    MY FF


    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Strega Noga!!! And how could I forget about "our" book! I had Jessica too and naturally loved it as a kid! Something about seeing my name in print!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strega Nona! Sorry, typed too fast and got the wrong letter!

      Delete
  3. Never heard of these two. I'm gonna check them out now though! Thanks!
    Happy Friday!
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...