Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (152)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Ugly Love
By Colleen Hoover
Release Date: August 5, 2014
Summary: When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.


--------------------------------------

I absolutely love Colleen Hoover. Every time she has a new release coming out, I'm just dying to get my hands on it. And this one sounds so good! I love how the main characters are definitely not in love when they first meet each other and neither of them even want love. Of course, you never get what you expect in a Colleen Hoover novel! This one sounds like another emotional roller coaster and I can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. I love Colleeen Hoover's books too! This one sounds really good, and I can't wait to read it. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Colleen Hoover but this sounds interesting! I'll definitely have to keep a lookout for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, I can't wait till it comes out :)
    Here's my W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you love it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't shoot, but I haven't read any books by Colleen! I keep hearing how amazing her books are so I guess I should take the plunge and start reading already!

    Liza’s WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me but it looks awesome!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read Colleen Hoover -- not exactly my preferred genre, to be honest. But maybe I'll thumb through a book of hers if I happen to come across it at the library. :) See what it is I've been missing.

    Great pick!

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...